These Terms and Conditions exist for the benefit of ID4U and its members.
ID4U, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the account of any member caught in violation of the Terms and Conditions without notice.
1. Illegal activity. Members may not present ID4U promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by ID4U, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam.
2. Third-Party Liability. ID4U will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way cause members harm.
3. Terms and Conditions. Reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. Membership Fee. We are in Beta Zone, ID4U still in promotion membership period until further notice. For now our membership fee is just RM100.00 (for 6 months membership), nonrefundable.
5. The membership of the user can be canceled anytime by the administrator without giving any reason .
6. This is promotion only. RM100.00 of membership charge to become a member for 6 months. After that, members need to renew their membership whether 6 months or more to qualify for advertisement system or commision overiding.
7. We (Admin) Accept payment only through CIMB Bank.
8. Any members acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of ID4U with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
9. Membership Cancellation. Membership at ID4U is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member. ID4U will only cancel/terminate a membership if its deemed that the member is operating in conflict with ID4U terms and conditions.
10. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with ID4U. Any positions held in participating Programs owned by ID4U will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to ID4U.
11. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of ID4U.
12. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws .
13. Private Information. ID4U will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
14. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within ID4U are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. ID4U provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
15. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to ID4U and or its members will be terminated from ID4U. Depending on seriousness, ID4U may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
16. UCE/UBE or SPAM. ID4U strictly prohibits the use of UCE or SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of ID4U and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
17. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area.. ID4U will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
18. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from ID4U or any program promoted via the ID4U program.
Your information collected is soley for the use of ID4U and will not be sold to any other company.